Rubbing Shoulders were extremely honored to be the chosen NJ Corporate Event Photographers for the Global Helium Summit this past September
After the success of gasworld’s 2013 Helium Summit, and the developments in the global helium market over the last few years, gasworld believes the time is right to revisit this perennial hot topic.
The eve of the event was marked by a Pre-Summit Welcome Reception, held on the evening of 12th September 2016 at the Doubletree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center in New Jersey. The Summit itself will then get underway on 13th September, bringing together industry professionals to discuss, debate, and network the most current issues and innovations within the global helium market.
Participation opportunities are available for delegates, event sponsors, and exhibitors.
Titled ‘Markets Returning to Equilibrium’ the summit will aim to understand change in the supply and demand dynamics of the helium business, both in the US and globally.
The event will include a cutting-edge summit agenda featuring prestigious speakers, dedicated exhibition time, and valuable networking opportunities.
Monday – 12/09/2016
- 18:00 – Registration Opens & Pre-Summit Welcome Reception
Markets Returning to Equilibrium
Tuesday – 13/09/2016
- 07:30 – Registration & Exhibition Time
- 08:45 – Welcome & Introduction – John Raquet, CEO – gasworld
Helium Market Conditions
Tuesday – Session 1
- Chair: Phil Kornbluth, Kornbluth Helium Consulting
- 09:00 – Current and Future BLM Pipeline and Storage System – Robert Jolley, BLM
- 09:30 – Helium Supply and Demand Market Conditions – Maura Garvey & John R Campbell, Intelligas
- 10:10 – Helium Stewardship Act of 2013: A Look Back – Nick Haines, Linde Global Helium
- 10:40 – Q&A
- 10:50 – Coffee Break
Helium Production & Projects
Tuesday – Session 2
- Chair: John Raquet, gasworld
- 11:20 – Future Sources of Helium – Phil Kornbluth, Kornbluth Helium Consulting
- 11:50 – Helium Potential in Tanzania – Thomas Abraham-James, Helium One
- 12:20 – Helium Extraction from Carbon Dioxide – Dr Vince White, Air Products
- 12:50 – Helium Production from Non-Hydrocarbon Sources – Brian Witt, IACX
- 13:20 – Q&A
- 13:30 – Lunch & Exhibition Time – Sponsored by DataOnline
Technology Shifts & Application Drivers
Tuesday – Session 3
- Chair: Joe Horn, Linde Global Helium
- 14:30 – The MRI Story – Past, Present and Future – Andrew Wade, Siemens
- 15:00 – Balloon Gas Distribution in the US – Jim Hermetet, AGP
- 15:30 – Airships for Heavy Lifting and Tourism – Brian Bauer, Hybrid Enterprises
- 16:00 – Tracking and Monitoring Technologies for Helium Assets – Richard Adams, DataOnline
- 16:30 – Q&A
- 16:45 – Concluding Thoughts – Phil Kornbluth
- 17:00 – Exhibition Time and Afterglow Reception
- 18:00 – Summit Close